Join Our Team
Unlock Your Data Career
We are at the forefront of innovation, working collaboratively to solve complex problems and drive meaningful impact. Concurrently, you will be developing essential data engineering, data science & analytics know-how in our Data Development Program, whilst executing data solutions for mid-size to enterprise clients.
If you’re passionate about data and eager to make a difference, consider a career with us.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be the innovator, using advanced analytics and machine learning to unlock the full potential of data. Your insights will drive strategic decisions and deliver tangible results.
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define data-driven strategies and monitor outcomes
- Communicate complex findings and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- Continuously undertake R&D efforts on one or more of these data science solutions: Predictive analytics, Augmented Analytics, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision
- Professional Degree / Bachelors / Master's or Ph.D. in Data Science, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- Proficiency in data science tools, languages and frameworks (e.g. Python, TensorFlow, R, SQL).
- Knowledge and experience in statistical, ML and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, clustering, Neural Networks etc
- 1 - 5 years of work experience
- [+] Experience using cloud web services: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- [+] Experience with big data technologies and distributed computing - Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake etc.
- [+] Experience with cloud ML tools: Databricks, Dbt, Data Robot etc
As a Data Engineer, you’ll be the architect, building the data pipelines that drive our analytics and insights. Your data engineering skills will be applied in data analytics, data automation, and machine learning & AI projects.
- Design and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture via scheduling and authoring tools such as Airflow & dbt
- Wrangling large, complex data sets & modelling data to meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Optimize data storage and query processing for performance and scalability.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Implement data security and governance best practices.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or other related field.
- Proficiency in scripting languages - Python, SQL
- Good understanding of relational DB, data structures, models, data warehouses & data lakes
- Familiarity with databases & data warehouses - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, NoSQL, Snowflake, BigQuery
- [+] Experience in data engineering tools & languages - Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Airflow
- [+] Experience with cloud-based data platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- [+] Experience in data modelling (dbt) , ML modelling & MLOps
As a Data Analyst, you’ll be the detective, uncovering valuable insights hidden within data. Your analytical skills will drive decision-making and contribute to our clients’ success.
- BI Dashboard Design & Development - design and develop effective dashboards on Power BI, Tableau and other BI Software, with the focus on effective data visualization.
- Data Insights Extraction - Generate data and business insights from small to large datasets with the right insights generation frameworks.
- Adhoc Data Analysis - Conduct adhoc and customized data analysis for a specific business problem or use case.
- Client and Internal Data Presentations - Present and communicate your data and insights findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Data Analytics Learning - Learn the latest data analytics and analysis technologies and frameworks.
- SPM/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in a related field (e.g., Data Science, Statistics).
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g., Python, R, SQL).
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to convey data-driven insights.
- [+] Skills and experience in data analytics software and technologies such as Power BI, Tableau, Quicksight, Looker Studio.
Retail & Marketing Analyst
We are a highly skilled group of data, retail and marketing professionals combining their strengths and knowledge to deliver successful data projects.
- Learn and adopt the latest retail & digital marketing / data driven marketing practices
- Analyse digital marketing data from FB, Google, TikTok, Instagram, email and other marketing sources
- Produce marketing dashboards based on specific marketing frameworks
- Recommend actions to be taken based on insights to meet OKR targets
- SPM/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent (e.g. Data Science, Statistics)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- 1 - 5+ years of work experience
- [+] Specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- [+] Knowledge of Digital Marketing & Web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
Why Join Us?
- Collaborative Environment: Work in a flexible, dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Access to the latest tools and technologies in the data industry.
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture: We celebrate diversity and value different perspectives.
- Professional Growth: Your personalized career advancement through our Data Development Program.
- Employment Benefits & Allowances: Medical claims, meals, parking, SOCSO, EPF etc.
- Long-term Incentives: Bonuses, ESOP and other intangible benefits for long term employees.